November 7th 9am – 4pm
Save the date! This will be family friendly outside event with many of our market season vendors plus a whole lot more! Applications for vendors on the web site and FB page soon. Stay tuned for more info and list of vendors/activities.
Set up begins at 7 am. Booth fee is $30 for 10’ x 10’; $50 for 20’ x 10’ and a door prize donation (product or gift/discount card). No electricity is provided. Categories will be limited to ensure a variety of items for sale. Photos of products/items must be included with application. Deadline is October 20th 2020.
1. Wait in the "on deck" (view pdf file above) circle until there is no one at the table
2. Walk to the table in the "enter" lane (green arrow)
3. Do not touch the product; if you want to look at something more closely, ask the vendor
4. Tell the vendor what you want - he/she will bag it and set it on the table
5. Lay your form of payment on the table for the vendor to pick up
6. If you have change or a credit card to pick up, the vendor will lay it on the table
7. Leave in the "exit" lane (red arrow)
8. If you want to visit another vendor, go to their "on deck" circle and follow the same procedure
The Alabama Department of Agriculture & Industries has worked on a set of guidelines that we believe will be in the best interest of our markets, their farmers and consumers. These are based on the potential risks associated with COVID-19 and its impact on health and the economic well-being of our farmers.
MARKET OPERATING GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
MARKET CUSTOMER BEST PRACTICES DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK:
We encourage everyone who is healthy and feels safe to visit our farmers’ markets in order to procure healthy, local food from area farmers, ranchers and small businesses. But we ask that you follow these strict guidelines:
Our market is held June 2nd through September 1st of each Tuesday from 3:30 - 6:30 on the lawn of the
First Baptist Church of Meridianville located at
175 Monroe Road, Meridianville, AL 35759. We will be back the following year, usually in June.
We enjoy bringing local products to the Merdianville and surrounding communities. When you purchase from our vendors, you know where and how the food/product was grown/fed/fertilized/processed.
We strive to host a family-friendly market. Children are always welcome. We ask that patrons refrain from smoking in the market area. Dogs are welcome; we request their "parents" keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
Sweet Grown Alabama is developing a database where Alabamians can locate their Local Farmers for Alabama-grown foods and other agricultural products.
Be the first to hear about what is in season, our weekly vendor list, and special events.