Please join us Saturday May 22nd
1. Wait in the "on deck" (view pdf file above) circle until there is no one at the table
2. Walk to the table in the "enter" lane (green arrow)
3. Do not touch the product; if you want to look at something more closely, ask the vendor
4. Tell the vendor what you want - he/she will bag it and set it on the table
5. Lay your form of payment on the table for the vendor to pick up
6. If you have change or a credit card to pick up, the vendor will lay it on the table
7. Leave in the "exit" lane (red arrow)
8. If you want to visit another vendor, go to their "on deck" circle and follow the same procedure
Our market is held June 2nd through September 1st of each Tuesday from 3:30 - 6:30 on the lawn of the
First Baptist Church of Meridianville located at
175 Monroe Road, Meridianville, AL 35759. We will be back the following year, usually in June.
We enjoy bringing local products to the Merdianville and surrounding communities. When you purchase from our vendors, you know where and how the food/product was grown/fed/fertilized/processed.
We strive to host a family-friendly market. Children are always welcome. We ask that patrons refrain from smoking in the market area. Dogs are welcome; we request their "parents" keep them on a leash and clean up after them.
Sweet Grown Alabama is developing a database where Alabamians can locate their Local Farmers for Alabama-grown foods and other agricultural products.
Be the first to hear about what is in season, our weekly vendor list, and special events.